Friday, October 19, 2012

A Challenge to the TSG Designers.


So I had this great idea today, and it probably isn't original but I wanted to give it a try. I created an alt today that will be specifically created from TSG Designers. So what I need you all to do is friend her and then send her your new stuff or pics of your new stuff and she will blog about them on the TSG blog. What do you think? Wanna help out?  So please send all new items or pics to tsgbloggirl Resident and shoot her a friends request. Lets see about getting her out of the sad noob state she is currently in and see how she changes over the next few months. I will probaly start her off with some MM boards and go from there.


If you have a group that  you need her to be in by all means send her an invite.  She will pick 3 - 5 designers a week.

I am an alt for the current blogger Jenna Rage.

tsgbloggirl Resident

Being that I just couldn't stand to see her in the noob stuff I had to get her started, unfortunately not in TSG stuff but it will change .


Bodyshape, skin and outfit, eyes  all  .::DELISH::. from mp 1L

Hair- something Jenna had in her inventory that was trans so she sent it over,

No comments:

Post a Comment